Monday, December 29, 2008

Almost the New Year!

With Christmas behind us, and the new year approaching, this has been a time of reflection and looking forward at the future. The holiday season has been nice. It was stressful at times, but nice.

We spent Christmas eve with my family and Christmas day with DH's side. The day after Christmas we went to NYC and stayed until Sunday. That was a lot of fun. I was ready to get back. I didn't realize how crazy NYC was during the holidays.

DH took me to his Physical Therapy clinic yesterday for the first time. It was cool to see where he works and meet everyone. One of his co-workers a couple of weeks ago volunteered herself to do manual therapy on me. She did IVF about 10 years ago and was successful on her second cycle. After evaluating me, she said that my right leg is shorter than my left and that my blood circulation was poor on that side. The treatment wasn't painful and I didn't think she had did anything at all. She only pressed lightly on different areas of my stomach and back. After working with me, for about 30 minutes, I got up and she and DH reevaluated me. I was now standing evenly. I was amazed. I even had soreness on the side she adjusted. I am going to see her one to two times per week, until our next egg transfer. She also gave DH a to do list for at home. I can only do walking or the elliptical for the first couple of weeks. Nothing high impact. Next week she is going to work on my pelvic floor and circulation.

We decided that we will do our next cycle in February. If it doesn't work, then we will be on track for April, after our cruise. I'll start BCP end of January, stims end of February, find out if it works mid-end of March. I think that would put us with a HEDD of November 09'. I hope that the new year brings an end to this crazy infertility journey.

I'll be back in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment