Thursday, July 19, 2007

Why not Maximize our Chances?

Since we are about to spend over 20K for IVF, I figure it is time to get into better physical shape. I did a search on google for different things that may interest me and I came across a website, BeginnerTriathlete.com. It is a great website! I found a program that I can do called Michael Pates 22 wk Total Sprint Program. It consists of biking, swimming, and running. So far, I am on my 3rd day of the program. I have been eating well and sticking to the routine. It would be great to be down 20-30 pounds in October.

Here is a link to my training log:
http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=69509&year=&month=&day=
I started on Yasmin Birth Control Pills yesterday. It seems contradictory to getting pregnant, but they should help my Endo while we wait for IVF. I am going to try my best to take them everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment