Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time dragging along

This week seems to be dragging along! Work has slowed down for a change and I have time to think. This is never a good thing when you are waiting to see if your pregnancy will progress or not. My symptoms have really picked up the last couple of days. Here is what I am experiencing so far:
  1. Fatigue - comes and goes anytime of the day
  2. Nausea - All day in waves. It seems to be worse in the evening during and after dinner.
  3. B tenderness - no so much. Just a tingle now and again or when I take off my bra at the end of the day.
  4. Thirst - I am not a water drinker, but have been downing my Deer Park 1 Liter bottles - which in turn is giving me -
  5. Frequent Urination - probably not related to the pregnancy but the 1 Liters.
  6. No bleeding! Great sign. With the ectopics, I was bleeding before now.

I will post my HCG results as soon as I get them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment