Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fall is coming

The weather has been so nice. I love the time between summer and fall and spring! Best weather in the DC Metro area. I haven't been going out for lunch much lately, but I had to get out today. It was great.

DS is settled into his new school and is enjoying Kindergarten. His new school has been great. We are glad that we decided to go the private school route for now. The public schools in our area just aren't up to pare.

This week I start another semester towards my masters degree. One of the courses is Corporate Finance. I'm so dreading it. It is my first online class that has been assigned a class tutor - I'm grateful for that.

I haven't been on much lately, but we are in a frozen embryo cycle. If you don't know what that entails, click the link to read. http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/2006/07/ivf-fet-or-frozen-embryo-transfer.html

Our transfer is on Monday. Progesterone injections commenced yesterday. We elected to do an elective single embryo transfer instead of transferring both of the blastocyst embryos we have remaining from last cycle. The doctor said that due to the fact that last cycle produced a pregnancy that the chances were higher for this FET working. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment