Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Under the weather

On Sunday, I started coming down with a cold. I'm hoping that it passes soon. I stayed home today and did lots of sleeping!

Nothing much going on the IVF front. We are suppose to call the doc in a couple of days when AF is due, but I think we may wait until my next period to put the embies back. We have a few events, during the month of August, that make it difficult. We have a couple of weddings, my and DS's birthday, and vacation. So, that would put our next cycle at the end of August. DS will be going back to school and our schedule will be back on track.

I am starting to get re-energized re: IVF. The doctor said that because I'm in my 20s and have carried a baby to term that our chances are great. This last transfer resulted in a miscarriage, but that could have happened to anyone I suppose. I am going to give IVF my best shot and if it doesn't work out then it doesn't, but I'm not going to throw in the towel just yet. After last cycle, I wanted to quit, but I'm trying to hang in there.

On a positive note, I have lost a few pounds. Since, becoming sick maybe a couple more. Hopefully in the morning I will feel better and will have some energy to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment