Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4 weeks - 2 days

Well I am hoping that I'm pregnant and that I'm 4 weeks and 2 days along! Tomorrow I go in for my beta HCG draw and I have a feeling it will be good news. XX

My symptoms at 16DPO are:
  • All day and night nausea
  • Aversion to food smells
  • All day breast tenderness >don't need to squeeze them for them to feel irritable.
  • Intense Dreaming
When I was pregnant with DS, I had a few days of breast tenderness around 5.5 weeks and 1 day of nausea at 6.5 weeks. If I am expecting, this is starting out quite differently.

I won't post the result tomorrow. If it is positive, there are two additional draws two days apart. So...5/13...5/15.....5/17. They do this to check to make sure your pregnancy hormone is rising appropriately. This gives them a clue as to the viability of the pregnancy. Pray for us!

Pregnant until proven otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment