Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 1 Fertilization Report

7 out of the 9 eggs were mature. The good news: All 7 eggs fertilized normally!

We will get a call tomorrow afternoon with another update. They will let us know if we will have a 3 day transfer (Tuesday) or a 5 day transfer (Friday). I am hoping for the 5 day transfer. Then I can take off on Friday and have the whole weekend to chill.

On another note, my brother and SIL moved to Northern VA for a couple of years and have recently moved back closer! I'm excited to have some of my immediate family close to us. I am excited about spending more time with my niece. I have felt that I haven't been able to spend much time with her. When they lived in VA, I would randomly think about getting her on the weekend, to do something, but she was always to far for me to get her in a reasonable amount of time. I work about 10 minutes from where they live now and would love to just pop in to give her a squeeze during lunch and then go back to work or pick her up on my way home. I am cool with my SIL, but we have never had the relationship of communicating regularly and just dropping in to see what's up with each other. I would love for our families to get closer. I will admit that, as of yet, I haven't made a big effort for that to happen.

Well enough rambling. I will post an update when I get our Day 2 report!

No comments:

Post a Comment