Thursday, October 23, 2008

Still No AF

Still waiting for AF. For the past 4 days, I have been feeling like it was going to come and then nothing. I hope that it comes soon. On my protocol, the nurse has 10/22 listed as my AF start date. 10/23 or 10/24 as possible lupron eval days. Hopefully it will come and I can get this IVF party started.

I will call the RE's office tomorrow if no AF. I will have been on Lupron for 9 days. The nurse wrote to call after 9 days if AF didn't show. I wonder what their protocol is for dealing with that. I tried to google search it, but it seemed like different REs do different things. No tellin'.

Until then....still waiting......


UPDATE (3:10 PM): I have never been so freakin' happy to see my period! I was worried I would fall into the small percent of women who don't get their period on this drug ( I normally fall into the 1% range..) This has me thinking.. I seriously need to take a chill pill and relax. This whole process has me totally on edge. More positive thoughts and deep breaths. I Promise! Yay! Calling the IVF nurse now!

No comments:

Post a Comment